COVID-19 Pandemic Plan and Actions Update #5
Continuity Of Service:
We continue to work closely with customers as needed to ensure we are able to maintain supply of essential services.
Following the Government announcements over the weekend, we are taking further measures to protect people’s health and ensure can continue to deliver essential services to customers. Below is an update on actions and information since our last communication:
Audit, Inspection And Certification Services:
- We have been in direct contact with all of our people 70 years of age and older, or with known underlying medical conditions, to discuss the Government’s recommendation that they stay at home.
- Where these people are in roles that would usually not be possible working from home, we are supporting them whether their decision is to continue to work, or not.
- Where people choose to continue to work and we are comfortable that the risks are manageable, we are supporting their decision. This position will be reviewed on a daily basis
- We are adjusting our resources for the impacts of the above and are confident that we can continue to deliver services as currently scheduled. If this changes, we will immediately be in direct contact with any affected customers.
- Our people will continue to travel domestically in order to deliver essential services to customers. All Government recommendations and guidelines are being followed to minimise the risks to our people and customers as we do this.
- We continue to make good progress on alternative audit delivery models for programmes underpinned by onsite audit services. We see this as critical as the situation continues to evolve.
- As before, our first preference remains to complete required audit activity according to schedule, however, where this is not feasible, we are committed to being as flexible and supportive as possible.
- As above, our people who decide to stay at home are being supported. We are adjusting resources to cover for this as needed.
- All of our laboratories continue to deliver testing services with no material impacts to service.
- We continue to see no material issues with inventory levels of laboratory consumables, or with our supply security contingencies.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me, or your usual point of contact within AsureQuality.
Kind regards, Alastair de Raadt
Group Director Marketing and Business Development