COVID-19 Pandemic Plan and Actions Update #7
We hope you are keeping safe and remaining positive during these challenging times.
Continuity Of Service:
- With Alert Level 4 now in effect, we are continuing to operate as an ‘Essential Service’.
- All efforts are being made to protect people while ensuring minimal constraints.
- We continue to work closely with customers to ensure that we are able to maintain supply of essential services.
Ministry for Primary Industries Register for Safe Practice
- We have worked hard to provide the necessary assurances to MPI that processes and approaches across our diverse service offerings will protect workers and the public by limiting interactions and reducing the potential spread of COVID-19.
- Our planning is well advanced to ensure we are able to do this.
- As many of our people deliver Essential Services on customer sites, we are keen to clearly understand what you are doing to comply with MPI’s requirements and keep New Zealand safe. This will also help ensure our people meet these requirements while working on your sites.
- To ensure social distancing while travelling to deliver Essential Services, we now have one person per vehicle. If this is not practicable, then additional PPE will be in place. Where we have teams of people required to travel together, we are working with urgency to shift to alternative transport.
- Our travelling people have been issued with ID cards, letters of authorisation and car inserts related to their roles in delivering Essential Services.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me, or your usual point of contact within AsureQuality.
Alastair de Raadt
Group Director Marketing and Business Development