Animal Products E-Cert (Dairy Only)
This course is only available to domestic students
Course Duration: 6 hours
Pricing: $880.00 per person + GST
MPI is responsible for issuing officialassurances for dairy products intended for export through an electronic certification system referred to as AP E-cert, which hosts the certification of all other animal products. This course acts as a guide to the dairy industry about the process of obtaining official assurances in AP-E-cert and gives you a better understanding of the manual system.
What is covered?
- Explore the building blocks of the E-system
- Understand the steps required to obtain official assurance eg:
- - System terminology and a short acronym refresher
- - Raising eligibility documents and declarations
- - Document and Declaration status
- - Transferring Control Declarations and managing non-conforming product
- - Imported dairy material and foreign ingredient certificates
- Overview of Animal Products Notices:
- - Official Assurances Specifications for Dairy Material and Products
- - Export Requirements for Infant Formula Products and Formulated Supplementary Foods for Young Children
- Understand responsibilities as an AP ECERT Authorised User and obtaining official assurances
- Re-inforce traceability requirements
Who should attend?
Manufacturers exporters, store or other third party suppliers or anyone responsible for product or export documentation.
- Understand how to meet your requirements
- Understand how to track the market eligibility and status of dairy products from production until export
- Understand how to tailor an operational model that will meet your individual business requirements
- Attendees are expected to have a sound knowledge of their business operation and responsibilities relating to product movement and/or export documentation
- A RealMe log in and a functioning
- Animal Products E-cert user profile
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch