Available to all students
Course Duration: 4 hours
Pricing: $225.00 + GST per person
This programme is designed to provide Halal Awareness training to all staff. Trainees will gain an understanding of the definition and basic concepts of Halal & Shariah Law.
What is covered?
- Awareness of Islamic Shariah
- Islamic concept of hygiene
- The Islamic approach to GHP
- The concept of halal & haram in Islam
Who should attend?
- Those wishing to gain employment in Industry
- Processors and staff who would benefit from an awareness of halal and concepts of halal certification
- Staff who cannot achieve unit standards associated with halal slaughter / audit
There is no prerequisite
Theory assessment to be completed on-course.
Pre and/or Post course Learning
This course is recommended for those wishing to gain employment in the Meat Industry and is considered a pre-requisite for the Introductory Halal Slaughter training.
All students are required to have a level of written and oral English equivalent to IELTS 5.5 or higher to be eligible to attend the courses. The person responsible for making bookings or authorising attendance on the course must agree to this entry requirement.
Please note that evidence of English language proficiency is exempt for those trainees whose enrolment has been organised, paid or required by their employer.
Please contact our team if you have any special learning needs or additional support is required on the day. Trainees with literacy concerns may request a reader/writer support for non-unit standard based training.
Note: This course is available to all students. (Domestic and International)
Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch