Halal Introductory Auditing
This course is only available to domestic students
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $550.00 + GST
This course provides a basic understanding of the principles of halal process and auditing. Trainees will gain an understanding of the definition and basic concepts of halal certification, primary processing and halal auditing.
What is covered?
- Introduction to Islamic Shariah
- Islamic and halal auditing requirements
- Halal auditing preliminaries
- Islamic concept of hygiene
- Shariah law
Who should attend?
- Those who are new to auditing or are likely to be involved in internal or external audits
- Those who work in a primary processing plant and would like to improve their knowledge of halal auditing
The following unit standards are required to complete the Introductory Halal Auditing Programme.
- Unit Standard 25924 – Demonstrate knowledge of audit requirements in the certification of halal meat and meat products (Level 5) (4 credits).
- Unit Standard 25926 – Demonstrate knowledge of Shariah in the production and certification of halal meat and meat products (Level 3) (6 credits).
- Unit Standard 21623 – Describe halal slaughter requirements in the meat processing industry (Level 2) (3 credits).
- Theoretical component to be completed on the course and attestation to be completed pre or post course.
There is no prerequisite.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch