Honey - Food Safety & RMP Awareness
Available to all students
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $445.00 per person + GST
This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of the regulatory environment of Bee Products in New Zealand with emphasis on RMP requirements. Areas covered in this course include food safety under the Operational Code and helps trainees to become confident auditees
What is covered?
- Food poisoning and food safety
- Food safety under the Operational Codefor Risk Management Programmes (RMPs)
- Tutin in Honey Standard
- Transport of bee products
- Labelling requirements
- Eligibility Documents (E-cert)
Who should attend?
- RMP operators
- Those planning to set up a processing plant
- Those currently working in the industry needing a refresher
- Those new to the industry
- Understand OAS & EU OMAR
- Introduce the principles of HACCP
- Gain an insight into Food Safety and RMP legal obligations
- Become familiar with the Operational Code
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
There is no prerequisite.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch