Introductory Food HACCP
Available to all students
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $540.00 + GST per person
The HACCP system has been developed to help manufacturers produce safe food. It is designed to help processors and manufacturers to systematically identify hazards and appropriate controls. This course takes participants through the need for HACCP, provides a brief food safety refresher, and introduces the concept of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
“AsureQuality’s training is well suited to our needs. We will continue to work with AsureQuality to upskill our team in Food Safety & Quality.” Employee at George Weston Foods (NZ) Limited
What is covered?
- Principles of Food Safety
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- New Zealand Food Legislation
- The seven principles of HACCP and how
they are used to achieve food safety
- Pre-requisite programmes
- Food safety hazards
- Controlling quality
- Critical limits
Who should attend?
- Those who are new to HACCP or are required to work under a HACCP programme
- Understand the principles of HACCP as they relate to your role
- Meet the requirements of most food quality and safety standards
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
There is no prerequisite, however a good understanding of food safety is advised.
Note: Currently this course is only available to domestic students. Please contact us if you are not a domestic student and would like to register your interest in this course.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch
Wednesday 18th December 2019$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayAuckland - The FoodbowlBook now
Wednesday 18th December 2019$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayDunedin - Pacific ParkBook now
Tuesday 11th February 2020$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayInvercargill - Ascot Park HotelBook now
Tuesday 18th February 2020$558.90 (incl. GST)1 dayChristchurch - Rosebank EstateBook now