Risk Organism Response Awareness
Course Duration: 4 hours
Pricing: $409.50 + GST pp
RORP (Risk Organism Response Plan) Awareness - Scenario Workshop
Understanding the consequences of a Biosecurity response, to help test your company’s RORP.
This course is designed to provide the meat and dairy processing industries with a better understanding of the application of their company’s RORP plan.
Attendees are taken through the background of Biosecurity risks, what would happen in a biosecurity response, an understanding of your company responsibilities and an understanding of a practical scenario using the company’s own RORP plan.
What is covered?
- What is Biosecurity?
- Legislation relating to Biosecurity.
- Testing of your company’s RORP plan.
Who should attend?
Staff who have the responsibility for developing, implementing and auditing their plant’s RORP plan.
- Gain an insight into current national and international biosecurity issues
- Gain an understanding of the consequences of poor biosecurity systems
- Observe regulatory biosecurity requirements put into a practical context
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- RORP site co-ordinator to attend
- Bring your company RORP plan
- Comprehensive resource material
- An AsureQuality completion certificate
Please contact our Training team for an individual quote. This course can be delivered at your workplace (minimum rates apply).
NB: Quote will include additional disbursement costs to cover trainer/assessor costs.