Introduction to OMARS
Course Duration: Half Day
Pricing: $673.00 + GST per person
All dairy material and product intended for export must meet the requirements of the country or the market the product is intended for.
The aim of this course is to introduce you to “OMARs” – Overseas Market Access Requirements – the destination country’s additional requirements for different products when exporting.
What is covered?
- What are OMARs?
- Who needs to manage OMARs?
- What are official assurances?
- What legislation applies?
- Where is OMAR information found?
- What requirements are covered in OMARs?
- Export non-conformances
- Other requirements for OMARs
- Typical OMARs issues and findings
Who should attend?
- Anyone exporting dairy or dealing with dairy exports.
- Understand what OMARs are
- Understand their regulatory requirements
- Know where to find information relating to OMARs and how to locate them
- Understand how to interpret and audit against OMARs
- Understand how to keep updated with regard to any OMAR amendments.
No Unit Standards apply.
There are no pre-requisites.
$673.00 + GST per personClick here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch