Halal - Introductory Dairy Auditing
Units 25924, 29088
Course Duration: 1 day
Pricing: $650.00 + GST per person
This course provides a basic understanding of the principles of halal process and auditing. This programme is designed to provide awareness to people who work a dairy processing plant. Trainees will gain an understanding of the definition and basic concepts of halal certification, primary processing and halal auditing.
What is covered?
- Introduction to Islamic Shariah
- Islamic and halal auditing requirements
- Halal auditing preliminaries
- Islamic concept of hygiene
- Shariah law
Who should attend?
- Those who are new to auditing or are likely to be involved in internal or external audits
- Those who work in a primary processing plant and would like to improve their knowledge of halal auditing
The following unit standards are required to complete the Introductory Halal Auditing Programme.
- Unit Standard 25924 – Demonstrate knowledge of audit requirements in the certification of Halal food and food products (Level 5) (4 credits)
- Unit Standard 29088– Produce Halal dairy products (Level 4) (6 credits)
There is no prerequisite.Click here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch