Advanced HACCP Food
Course Duration: 2 Days
Pricing: $1247.00 + GST per person
This course is designed to provide the food industry with a better understanding of the application of HACCP principles and how they can be applied to improve systems. Attendees are taken through the need for HACCP, given a food safety refresher, and taught the concept and application of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
What is covered?
- Food Safety refresher
- Codex guidelines and how these are applied to HACCP
- New Zealand food legislation
- The seven principles of HACCP and how they are used to achieve food safety
- Developing, implementing and managing a HACCP plan in your workplace
- Reviewing HACCP programmes (participants are requested to bring their own HACCP plan)
Who should attend?
Those who are involved in developing, implementing, maintaining and reviewing HACCP plans
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the principles of HACCP and their application
- Meet the requirements of most Food Quality and Safety Standards
- Gain an insight into current national and international food safety issues
- Train with a NZQA recognised Private Training Establishment (PTE)
- Theoretical component to be completed on the course (knowledge check).
- A certificate of attendance will be issued on successful completion of the knowledge check.
There is no prerequisite, however a good understanding of the hazards to food safety, the food sector (including regulatory requirements), and the products/ processes of the participant’s company is advised.
Public scheduled courses are held 9am - 5pm each dayClick here to make a personal enquiry and we’ll be in touch
Wednesday 19th December 2018$1,434.05 (incl. GST)2 DaysAuckland - The Foodbowl1 space left - Book now
Thursday 17th January 2019$1,290.64 (incl. GST)2 DaysAuckland - Waipuna Hotel & Conference CentreBook now
Tuesday 22nd January 2019$1,290.64 (incl. GST)2 DaysWellington - 83 By The SeaBook now
Tuesday 29th January 2019$1,290.64 (incl. GST)2 DaysChristchurch - Peppers ResortBook now
Tuesday 12th February 2019$1,290.64 (incl. GST)2 DaysPalmerston North - CopthorneBook now
Tuesday 12th February 2019$1,290.64 (incl. GST)2 DaysBlenheim - Marlborough Convention CentreBook now
Tuesday 19th March 2019$1,290.64 (incl. GST)2 DaysTauranga - Classic FlyersBook now