Incident Response Preparedness
The AsureQuality Advisory team can ensure that your organisation is well prepared to respond to a food safety or product quality incident.
Key Service Elements
- Review existing systems for responding to a food safety or product quality incident, including the ability to identify and appropriately manage any potentially affected product at any point in the supply chain
- Identify, using a risk based approach, the incident scenarios that the business should be well prepared for (instead of being poorly prepared for a whole range of scenarios)
- Design and manage implementation of incident response preparedness systems
- Review traceability and product recall systems and provide recommendations for improvement
- Review options for traceability support software and provide recommendations
- Managed implementation of new or improvements to traceability and product recall systems
- Design and facilitate incident response simulations to assess the performance of the incident response system
- Train staff in how to facilitate incident response simulations internally
- Train key staff and supply chain stakeholders in food safety incident response.
Working with us will give confidence that your business is well prepared to respond to a food safety incident and that impacts on the business would be minimised.